Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Chalet Rush. Kekekekeke.

So, two days after the chess club chalet, I had a chalet with Ron, Sean their bunch of MJC friends. It's pretty much something we have every year or so, even though there wasn't on last year, but back in Coral Days, we had one every....6 months or so?

Hmm...we sure were rich back then.

Before the day even started, I saw Rachel once again. OMFGBBQ? Is the world really that small? And I was just waiting at the MRT steps....amd there she is, walking home after buying some groceries and heading to the library.

A few exchanges of hi and bye, before she left for home, and of course, for Ronald to ask "is that it?"

...

Of course =P.

The first day started off what happens when guys gather togather, mahjong, and simply pizza. After checking in, we decided to "warm up" by playing HK mahjong, and setting the lower end at 3 fan. Of course, that meant half or full colour, which also meant that we would be (usually) be heading towards the end of the wall. After a few games, we decided to head out to Cheers to stock up on food, alcohol and pretty much other nonsense such as Soap, since no one brought soap. Sadly, they only sell soap in packs, hence, we brought roughly a month worth of soap, to be used in 3 days.

Somewhere along the way, Ronald met Hui Juan. Rather damaging rumors regarding me seem to be floating around. Interesting. I need to discuss with my lawyer someday on what to do. Appartently, I have the hots for just about every girl I hang out with.

Insanely scary. Sadly, I am not those who can ride 2/3/4 boats at once. My feet are firmly planted on the deck of 1 boat. Thank you very much. ^^

Anyway, since we are all a bunch of lazy bastards, we simply decided to call for Pizza for dinner. However, with over 8 hungry growing teenagers in the room, 2 extra Large pizza cannot fill our stomaches, and hence, onto Pizza Hut we went.

After a few more games of Mahjong, we decided to head for bowling. Sadly, by the time we reached the bowling arena, the whole place is about to close, since it's almost 1am. We decided to head to the arcade, with me trying to waste an hour playing World Combat, since there are ways to slowly waste time.

Surprise surprise, they simply pulled the plug at around 1:15, when I had just barely finished the 4th stage. Clever move, I would say, since I could have gone on and made them wait till 2am or something, if I'm lucky. LoL.

More mahjong followed as we went back to our room, with a little bit of Bridge tossed in here and there. Soon, some great guy decided that we should play Mahjong with money. Initially, it was 5 bucks, to which I won over $7, plus the $5 which I had.

Then, they decided to go $10.

I must admit, I was rather nervous, since we were playing Singapore style, which meant that any crap hand could give you the limit (5 fans), and played pretty badly for the first round. I mean, I had to pay $3.20 on the very 1st hand.

Then, it became more interesting, as the petty cash started to flow in. You can either get a kitten, and rush for a chicken hand, or wait it out and play it big.

I chose the latter towards the end.

Earned around $4 or so.

By then, it was already 6+am, so everyone headed to bed.

As guys, we pretty much woke up at around 12+ or so, although there are early birds who managed to pick themselves up at 10. Headed to Cineleisure for a bit of lan gaming.

And I still can't fly worth nuts.

After BF2, we decided to try our hand on Counter-Strike:Source. I had some experience with CS:S, but I must say that I am more comfortable on the older versions. For one, I still cannot accept the fact someone crouching down and spamming can lose to someone strafing and shooting. It just does not make sense!

After Lan, it was rushing back since some more guys were "supposedly" coming at 6. Of course, they won't come at 6, but will appear at around 9 or so. Thinking that they won't have dinner, we brought 2 tubs to KFC chicken (Unhealthy, of course, but hey, who cares?). With only 8 person (2 had also eaten something), the dinner was, understandablely, too much for most of us.

After dinner, more mahjong, Daidee with the wine as forfeit, before we decided to bowl. I decided to try my hand at bowling. Initially, I could only get gutterball, because my hand tends to swing towards the left, resulting in the ball moving to the left and straight into the gutter. Once I noticed that, it became a little easier.

A little.

The score after 3 games was 30, 58, 103.

No idea how I got 103. Luck and stuff, but I got the dubious title of being the "Spare king".

Hehe.

Hidden talent? =P

A few rounds of Asshole Daidee followed our Bowling outing. As usual, once I've climbed my way to the top from the sewers, everyone starts to leave. >_>. But I can't blame them, since the match between Chelsea and Liverpool was starting, and Ronald/Sean bet $10 for Liverpool to win.

When the formation screen/subs screen came, we all knew they somewhat wasted their money.

4-5-1 for liverpool, with Crouch as lone striker?

>_>

<_<

Needless to say, everyone went to bed at half time, since the 1st half was boring as hell. It was the correction decision as well, since the final result was 0-0, as expected.

Day 3 came too soon, and before we knew it, we were checking out of the place. Still, I had a great time, lots of booze and lots of fun. Probably one of the best chalets I had in a while. I seriously enjoyed myself, and I pretty much think everyone did as well.

Booze for the win, by the way! I think we drank 2 bottles of wine, lots of mudshakes (I got Sean hooked to it. XD), and some other crap which I probably forgot. No one brought beer though.

No matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home